Tickets must be purchased from the tackle shop during shop opening hours from 8am-6pm.
If you arrive outside shop opening hours your ticket will be issued on the lake side.
Just for the last few weeks of the season the ticket prices will be as follows;
£15 2 fish plus catch and release all day
£18 3 fish plus catch and release all day
£21 4 fish plus catch and release all day
- Day ticket, first 4 fish killed plus C&R £34.00
- Day ticket, first 3 fish killed plus C&R £30.00
- Day ticket, first 2 fish killed plus C&R £25.00
- 6 hour ticket, first fish killed plus C&R £21.00
- Junior (under 16) Day ticket, first fish killed plus C&R £12.00
- RVFF Club members, first 2 fish killed plus C&R £23.00
N.B. First Rainbow Trout must be killed on all tickets (i.e. All anglers must take at least one fish.)Those Anglers taking the two, three and four fish killed tickets do not have to kill more than one fish.
Coarse fishing ticket prices
Day tickets are valid for any of the lakes open to coarse fishing.
- Adult 1 rod – £9
- Adult 2 rods – £11
- Adult 3 rods – £13
- Concession 1 rod – £6
- Concession 2 rods – £8
- Concession 3 rods – £10
- Night Fishing – £25
- Night fishing concession – £12.50
(Concession is a junior up to and including 16 years of age and a senior citizen of 65 years and over)
Ware Angling Club Members will have a reduction of £1 on there ticket price. Proof of membership must be shown when purchasing ticket.
All night fishing must be booked and paid for in advance at the tackle shop