RIB VALLEY COARSE FISHING LAKES
Coarse fish species in all lakes are for pleasure angling only and at no time can be killed and kept by any angler. This includes Carp (Mirror,Commen, Crucian and Ghost), Tench, Bream, Chub, Roach, Rudd, Gudgeon, Pike and Perch. Anyone found doing so will be banned from the fishery and may be subject to prosecution.
- 12 acres
- One mile of bank
- Mixed species with Carp to 30lbs
- Roach to 2lb +
- Tench to 8lb +
- Perch to 3lb+
- Pike to 25lb, winter fishing only for this species. (October – March)
- 2.75 acres
- Mixed Silver fish and small carp, Crucian, Common and Mirror with a sprinkling of larger carp
- Tench to 9lb
- Bream to 6lb
- Perch to 3lb
All tickets must be purchased from the tackle shop during shop opening hours. Last tickets sold by 6pm. If you arrive before shop hours your monies will be collected on the lakeside.
Rib Valley Angling Shop
Open 8am – 6pm seven days a week.
For fishing tickets, bait, coarse and fly tackle, sundries and E.A Licences
Tel: 01920 462200 Rib Valley Angling Shop
Please Note: Vehicle access down to the lakes is from 6am to 6pm only, via an automatic gate.You may exit the lake at any time.
Coarse Fishing Ticket Prices
Day ticket (all day} £9.00 per rod plus additional rods at £2.00 per rod, max three rods.
Concessions, Senior Citizens and Juniors (16 and under) £6.00 per rod plus additional rods at £2.00 per rod
Day tickets can be used on any of the lakes open to coarse fishing
Night fishing, 24 hour ticket, max three rods, £25.00. Concession £12.50
NB two rod licences will be required if using more than two rods
All night fishing tickets must be booked and paid for at the tackle shop in advance
- Barbless hooks only
- Unhooking mats to be used
- No keep nets except for match fishing.
- No bolt rigs
- No fishing between swims
- No Pike fishing between 1st April and 30th September.
- No spinners/lures/jigs and dead baits to be used between 1st April and 30th September.
- Tiger nuts allowed but only bought pre-soaked
- Swim feeders allowed and Method feeders allowed.
- Surplus bait must not be thrown into the lake at the end of your session. Please take it home or place in rubbish bins.
- Weigh nets to be used for weighing fish
- Under 12s to be accompanied by an adult
- For night fishing, under 16’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- A night fishing ticket allows the use of 1 tent/bivvi and the attendance 1 non-fishing guest. Additional guests must be agreed with the bailiff or tackle shop staff prior to purchasing ticket.
- A night fishing ticket allows fishing for 24 hours and the use of up to 3 rods.
- Use rubbish bins provided
- Anglers are responsible for tidying their own swim
- Please use toilets provided on the site
- The management reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons without explanation. Any angler considered to be breaking fishery rules may be asked to cease fishing and may forfeit any monies paid.